Okay apparently I lied. I had dreams about cameras and shopping so I figure I should come back to you all for a bit.
By means of my lovely Auntie, I am given the opportunity to test out a prototype HD video recorder thingy. I'm not sure how long I'll have it, but it's supposed to be so fly it practically emits rays of glitter and win, so I think it'll be cool to play around with.
I'm getting it later today and methinks I shall make a vlog of my favorite thrift stores and the like for you all. How about it? Anything in particular you'd like to see in the video?
Clip from the movie. Sadly, my Alexa Chung lover is not in it. Sigh.
Over the past few days I've been spending a lot of time with my family during odd hours of the day. My father and I woke up at around 8pm (we take naps a lot) and went to bed at 7am the other day because we watched a bunch of Woody Allen films on TCM. I love What's New Pussycat, so many hot ladies in it. Woody Allen and Peter Sellers are a.maz.ing. It's not their best film but so many awesome people are in it it's forgivable.
I had an epic conversation with Stephanie a few hours ago and she introduced me to a huge list of street sites, and my favorite ones at that.
On that vein, I kinda found the first 50 FRUiTS online so I'm just going to die happy now... I also discovered a sweet online magazine. Check it out.
My favorite person of the week: Coco. Long time coming, but seriously these shoots are amazing no?
THIS spread with Irina is also fantastic. Blogger seems to hate it because I can't upload pics of it. o_o
Click on the pictures for the spreads, natch.
Also, LOL AT LV V.S EBAY. Seriously I laughed so hard when I read it. I wonder what the effect on ebay users will be? Hmm.
I'm planning a trip and I have a choice between Baltimore, Boston, Philly, Washington D.C, Philly, and Toronto. Which has the best thrifting/vintage, you think? Let me know your opinions plz, and possibly places to shop in said place!
6 Unimportant Things About Me
- Link back to the person that tagged you.
- Post these rules on your blog.
- Share six unimportant things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your entry.
- My best time for 50 free is 27.10 seconds if I remember correctly. I haven't beaten it *officially* and that was set when I was 12. God it's depressing to realize I peaked when I was 12. I think now I get to like... 29.34 seconds if I try. Blah.
- I keep dinosaurs in my window, between the screen and the actual window. I like to tan them.
- I have a summer habit of falling asleep in trees. I have this one tree in the park that has a little canopy of branches about 25 feet up and it's so easy to sleep/read in.
- My favorite ice cream is a mix of mint chocolate chip and rocky road.
- Last night I stayed up until 3 AM reading Harry Potter fanfiction.
- I have a turquoise, teal and sea green shag carpet I sleep on instead of the bed right next to it.
Anyway, I'm off to dance around in my wannabe CDG way back 2001 outfit complete with white makeup. Cheers.